ServiceScreen™ 2 digits
The ServiceScreen™ 2 digits receiver allows you to receive calls from all ServiceBip™ wireless call button. The staff manages its queue without missing any order. It’s easy to use, reliable and durable. It has a red LED display from 01 to 99.
ServiceScreen™ is compatible with any kind of our ServiceBip™ transmitters and it can work alone or in duet with ServiceWatch™.
What happens when you press the “bell” or “€” button of the ServiceBip™ transmitter?
Once a customer makes a pressure on one of the ServiceBip™ buttons, the ServiceScreen™ 2 digits rings displaying the table number (or location in question) and the type of service requested.
How do I cancel a call?
- Either directly on the transmitter (ServiceBip™).
- Either directly on the receiver (ServiceWatch™ or ServiceScreen™).
How does it display multiple simultaneous calls?
ServiceScreen™ receives the requests, keeps them in memory and displays the number of the last call. The requests are stored in a queue and preserved (up to 10).
The advantages of ServiceScreen™:
– Show 2 digit number from 00 to 99.
– Connection to an electrical outlet.
– Range up to 200 meters in open field.
– Ability to extend the range up to 2 km in open field with our ServiceAmpli™ amplifier.
– Supports up to 99 transmitters ServiceBip™, ServiceBip™2 or ServiceBip™ Mono.
– Easy programming.
– Indicates different service types: call or bill with the ServiceBip™ number.
– Sound alert (adjustable volume).
– Displays the current queue up to 10.
– Hardware warranty for any operational defect during 1 year.
Color: Black and white
Power supply: DC 12V
Amperage: 450 mA
Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Maximum adjustable sound level: 110 dB
Audio output: 2 W
Dimensions: 163mm X 248mm X 23mm
Weight with Stand: 555 grs
For more information, check the user manual by clicking here.
In case of breakdown, we repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible. Out of warranty, we make an estimate of repairs.